Sunday, June 24, 2007

Our Big Day!

The patient groom waiting for his bride to get ready all ready!


Daddy walking his daughter down the aisle




Getting pelted with rice...its like sand...you keep finding it long after you think it is gone!



















5 comments:

Christian and Mary said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you. Everything looked really beautiful. Can't wait to see you in September. love, Mary, Christian, and Jack

Anonymous said...

Dave and Emmy,

What a good looking pair! Dave, welcome to the family! Love you both and can't wait to see you guys in September! Love-Byron, Jen, Jay, Rex, and Sally(woof!).

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Congratulations to the stunning bride and handsome groom! We are excited to see you guys in September. Welcome to the family, Dave! We love you both!

Love,

Steve, Amy, Soren, and Lucy

Carly said...

Congratulations! Emily, I am so happy for you! What a beautiful day for a wedding. I hope I get the chance to meet Dave sometime soon. Best wishes! Love, Carly

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Em and Dave! What a beautiful wedding!!! I miss you girl so much and I'm so happy for you. God Bless the two of you always and forever.

Much Love,
Andrea, Isaac and Amaya Hervey