Dave and I are finally in our new apartment. We were able to move right across the hall from my little studio apartment. We are still located right on the beach and directly across the channel from downtown Juneau. We feel so lucky to have such a wonderful first home together!
Look Mom...a piano! I have been practicing too! Aren't you glad you made me take lessons? Who knew I would have a piano in my home someday? Dave and I are thinking of starting a band...anyone interested in joining? I know a certain sister-in-law who plays the banjo and a couple of nephews who play a few instruments too!
This is our very uniquely shaped bedroom. We have tons of closet space and little storage closets under the eaves.
2 comments:
Did someone say BANJO?! ha ha Sounds like a plan, but does the banjo player have to be good?") Your home looks so cozy. I love all the furniture too. Right up my alley.:)Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Did the two of you have to move that piano? MOM
Post a Comment