Attention: The following photos should be viewed with caution as they may be scary and creepy to some small children and infants (Jack). These are photos from our most recent Family Home Evening activity: pumpkin carving! Without any bias, please cast your vote on which pumpkin you like better. There just happens to be a hot fudge sundae riding on it. PS Vote for Dave....
8 comments:
Maybe the carvers are the scariest
I like happy ghosts...that's my vote..Go Emily!
First, let me preface this by saying that trees have always been my personal favorite element of nature. So, my vote goes to Dave. (Em, I hope this doesn't do anything to our great sis-in-law relationship--I'll even buy you a sundae just for the trouble.)
And, I'm thrilled to see some other people in the family take pumpkin carving as serious as we do--last year I carved 6 pumpking myself!)
Happy Halloween!
Amy
I vote for Dave....
Dave gets my vote!
Dave, all the way!
I actually let out a gasp when I saw Dave's pumpkin.
Those last three anonymous comments are very suspicious, Dave. Emily, I think you should demand that the anonymous people fess up. And Soren votes for Auntie Em's.
Post a Comment