Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We spent the holiday with friends. Emily made two pies; sour cream apple and pumpkin and I made deviled eggs. There was plenty of food to go around. The turkey was a little "well-done" for various reasons. Did you know peanut oil can reach temperatures above 500 degrees in less that five minutes? Most of the turkey was actually pretty good and so was the company.
We spent the other part of the long weekend just mooching around and building our gingerbread house. We were extremely pleased with how the project turned out.
5 comments:
Nice work! I am especially impressed by the round window on the front. Very delicate work with the gingerbread. Looks like a lot of fun.
Wow! Those are amazing deviled eggs! Just kidding. I mean the deviled eggs are great but I really wanted to comment on the gingerbread house. Very nice. Great attention to detail. Loved the fish in the pond. Next year maybe we can have a couples gingerbread competition?
You guys are too cute!:) Dave...wanted to let you in on something...while in Texas, saw lots of decoys floating around in the Blanco river outside of Wimbereley...started to wonder if you and Emily took a secret trip, but realized after a lot of hunting around, you didn't...anyways...Saw some antique ones at this one shop...really cool looking...Almost $300...you better hold on to those...:)Maybe I can get one for christmas..:) Do you need my colors.:) By the way-LOVE deviled eggs and those looke AWESOME!:) Got the Duck Jerky and JAY LOVES IT! Love you both and glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving....
Awh...I LOVE the gingerbread house! You guys did such a great job! We love and miss you girl and hope to see you within the next year!
Love & Hugs,
Annie
I love the gingerbread house. Dad was looking over my shoulder and said that we used to do sappy stuff like that. Love you both.
Post a Comment