Emily and I have been taking care of Kuma and Cricket this week and we decided to bring them back to our house for the weekend. Well, we don't have a doggy door so I was nominated to take them outside at 6:00 on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful, crisp morning and we hung out in the yard and played on the beach for a while. Every time I go down to the yard, I am drawn to the windows on the lower level of the house. This level is mainly used for storage by the owner as it is full of antiques, mementos and ancient relics. I couldn't resist taking a photo of the window this morning as the mountains reflected in the glass. I wish this photo could pull you in as the window does to me every time I walk down to the beach......
1 comment:
Dave-I'm thinking you and I should go into Doggy photography. That is where the money is.:) Love the last photos where the pooch is napping...awesome!
Post a Comment