This puzzle, a scene from Vermont, was enough to make both of us crazy for the last two weeks.

I think we'll opt for an easier puzzle next time.

We've been spending the rest of our time at the coast where we saw these elk in somebody's field.

The weather hasn't always been nice.

The weather is much more tolerable when you can find clams.

We celebrated Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday in Lincoln City.

Emily likes to play games with the incoming tide......

This is where we'll be staying over Independence Day of 2009!

4 comments:
I love it! WOW! Thanks for posting the picture. Did you take one of the shack that we will be in?:)
Nice! Did you peek in the windows? It looks pretty cool. Can't wait to spend time on the beach with you guys this summer!
Emily~ I saw your blog address on your facebook account. :-)
Where at the coast is this? We are in Lincoln City every year for 4th of July. They have some GREAT fireworks!
We are working on a puzzle, and got to the trees and sky part and thought about taking it apart and putting it in the box. It was too frustrating. But, I see that it can be done. I will finish. Thanks for the encouragement.
-Christa
Post a Comment