Wow! That looks perfect and amazing. Are you trying to put our pony cake to shame?? :)
That was the best class!! I hated cutting into my cake but I had to give my father a piece of cake as a "reward" for watching my two youngest. :-)
Your cake looks so good...it was such a fun class!!!!
Oh my gosh! It looks amazing! I would be sad to cut into that!
WOW! I wanna play!!! Where are you taking that class at?
Your cake turned out darling!! I'm so sad I missed that class! I might have to have a demo from those of you that learned ...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! That looks perfect and amazing. Are you trying to put our pony cake to shame?? :)
That was the best class!!
I hated cutting into my cake but I had to give my father a piece of cake as a "reward" for watching my two youngest. :-)
Your cake looks so good...it was such a fun class!!!!
Oh my gosh! It looks amazing! I would be sad to cut into that!
WOW! I wanna play!!! Where are you taking that class at?
Your cake turned out darling!! I'm so sad I missed that class! I might have to have a demo from those of you that learned ...
Post a Comment