Saturday, April 18, 2009

And the winner is.....

This year's winner of the March Madness trophy is Mary Beatley. Mary had the best bracket and gets to enjoy the trophy until the beginning of next year's tournament when we'll all take another stab at it. Congratulations mom! Mary was presented with the trophy and a candy of her choice last weekend. Rumor has it that Mary sneaked the Hot Tamales into the theater illegally. (PS Sorry for the delay in posting.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mary! I am looking forward to my loser trophy and my choice of candy!:)

C said...

Congrats, Mary! I know how hard you must have fought. I won this year and boy, does it feel good! Movies are $10.50 now! That leaves no money left over to buy candy. I say, bring it all in! We once brought popcorn in tupperware. That is a little ghetto though. It caused a scene and it was pitch black!

Christa

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Congrats to Mary! Great job this year!