The best thing about having friends and family come to visit is they get us out to see things we haven't yet experienced in Oregon. Ashley and I spent the first day of our weekend out at the Tillamook Cheese Factory where we tasted cheese curds, fudge, a variety of cheeses and a sampler dish of ice cream. I think we both thought the classic strawberry ice cream was the best. We left Tillamook and headed down Hwy 101 to Lincoln City to see the coast. The weather was beautiful (if only I had taken a camera that day). The photos below are from our second day of sightseeing. We visited the Japanese Gardens in Portland. What a beautiful oasis in the city.
2 comments:
I love the gardens - one of my favorite places, especially when the cherry blossoms are in bloom!
Your photos are fantastic!
So beautiful! I miss Oregon already!
Post a Comment