We also have a few tomato plants, potatoes, broccoli, beans and hopefully corn. We will add a little lettuce and possibly cucumbers and then our garden should be complete. It has been so much fun to see our first garden grow!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just went to Bells with Cheri yesterday and helped her pick out flowers. I bought some Hydrangeas to plant for myself, I'm very exctied about this. The tulip farm inspired me :)
5 comments:
I just went to Bells with Cheri yesterday and helped her pick out flowers. I bought some Hydrangeas to plant for myself, I'm very exctied about this. The tulip farm inspired me :)
Your garden looks GREAT!
I got mine completed this weekend for Mother's Day and I can't wait for the sprouts to start! I'm hoping to have a bouniful summer!
We should can salsa together this summer!
very nice! Looks like Emily will enjoy the fruits of your labor's as Dave will be here counting fish! :o) Enjoy your fruits!
Don't rub it in...we haven't even planted yet because we may get SNOW this weekend! We miss you. Send us some of your produce.
Post a Comment