Today was the first day IN A LONG TIME that we had some sunshine in Juneau so we had to get out and enjoy it. Emily and I went down to Sandy Beach with Dave (Dad) to let the girls run.

Of course, I can't go down to the beach without practicing a little crane technique.

We came across a couple of antique shoes - amazing what the tide will reveal. I pictured someone walking on this same beach a hundred years ago in this very shoe. Pretty cool!
The old pumphouse is always great for photographs.
Clam.
2 comments:
Nice form, David-san. SWEEP THE LEG!! We really like your photos, Dave, you have a real talent for photography. Keep em coming! Enjoy the sunny weather, I'll be stuck in snowy Utah while Mary goes to California.
Love the 'CLAM' picture! We miss you guys and can't wait to have you a bit closer!
Post a Comment