Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Few House Photos...

Dave wanted to wait until we got outdoor shots, but I have had too many requests to wait for those photos to be taken!
This is our front window

View from kitchen into living room


Front door, garage door, closet...we really like the architectural design of the ceiling/walls

View from front door into living room/formal dining area (which we will probably never use as a dining room). I envision a comfy chair and bookcase for a reading area. Dave envisions a ping pong/foosball area. We'll see how that works out...

View from living room into kitchen entryway
View of kitchen (not intended to be a Ruffles Ad...the chips are for New Years!)

Dining area in kitchen
Guest bathroom in hallway
Laundry nook...was a closet but the doors wouldn't close after the new washer and dryer were installed. We don't mind though. I love the front loading machines.
Dave's office. The desk takes up most of the room!
Guest room/Dave's closet/Future baby room
Just a shot of the ceiling/wall design. Also a peek into the master bathroom
My messy closet...great shelves though. It isn't meant to be a walk-in but I fit just fine!
We still need to add some decor to the walls.

That's our house so far. We will try to add those outside shots soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Looks so nice Em. You guys have a great place. Love you

Laura said...

Your house is so spacious and what a great canvas you have! When you two get through with it, it will be amazing!! I love your house! love. it.
This week we have painted the inside of the front door and I'm going to be painting some door molding, and have FINALLY been making curtains for the bedrooms. We've been here 4 months and we haven't had curtains! Yikes!!
Happy New Year!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Love how you documented Em on facebook:) Why didn't you put any pics up of the house after we got there. We made it look nice and lived in, don't you think??

MRNMSA said...

The house is so cute Emily! I love the tray ceilings too! Plants and pictures and all kinds of fun decorations could go up there. My dream house will have tray ceilings in them. I bet you love having all the extra room!

I vote for library. (You could always add a indoor patio/rec room on the back of the house!) ; )

Monica said...

LOVE IT! What a find! Looks like you've got some great space and so much to enjoy! Congrats to you both. Must be such a great feeling ... I'll have to get tips when our turn finally comes! We're so happy for you but miss you a lot in the ward. Enjoy your wonderful new home.