Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New House

Finally, someone was here (during daylight hours) long enough to take a few pictures of the outside of our house.
Front.Back. If you look closely, you can see the mystery egg. It just showed up a few days ago right smack in the middle of our back yard. It's not broken, so it isn't likely that it was thrown there. Did a chicken land in our yard long enough to lay an egg? Did someone hop the fence into our back yard and set an egg down? What do you think?
Back.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Looks awesome!!! I'm looking forward to spring so we can work on our curb appeal. :-)

heather said...

Em and Dave- LOVE LOVE LOVE the house!!!! It is so nice! Looks like a great starter house. Enjoy it! miss you both

Heather said...

LOVE the house! I'm guessing your neighbors house got egged and it was a wayward egg.

Dave and Sue said...

I love it ~ especially the bay window. As for the egg...I think it's a sign!

MRNMSA said...

Your house is so cute Emily! I'm glad you guys are settled down somewhere permanent, but I sure do miss talking to you!
Hope you guys are doing well, and Dave enjoys his new job and you both are enjoying the house!
Egg? Hide a few more and have an early Easter Egg hunt for practice!

: ) Rachael

C said...

Congratulations! I love it! Must be so nice to have a place of your own.